Sunday, November 14, 2010

Outdated post - 13th Nov

listening to Sarah McLachlan's Angel..

my trip back home last week leaves me wif lots of 'feel'..
haha.. wat 'feel'? u may ask..
i dunno, hard to explain.. i'll try..
the feel of happiness while enjoyin my mum's cooking;
the feel of satisfaction to be wif my family, even by juz watchin tv and laughing together;
the feel of sadness to see grandma in pain when her sickness strikes suddenly;
the feel of realizing how small i am in helping, effort and ability wise;
the feel of emptiness when all i get in my sms inbox are ad-smses frm maxis and hotlink;
the feel of regret when i din touched any book; (except Facebook)
the feel of anger when i slept til noon everyday, wasting those precious time;
the feel of consolation when mum n 2sis tried to calm me down when my nerves are gettin to me;
the feel of awesomeness to hv some decent meals after all these while of 3.60/3.90 meals;
the feel of 'glee' juz to be at home........
.....................
................

much, much more feel which i cant describe..

as we get older, feelings get more and more significant, hard to ignore juz how they make an impact in ur heart..
seems like yesterday i was juz
18: enjoyin the time of my life in NS, and
19: nervously gettin ready for stpm, and
20: entering U and going thru orientation week..


somehow i gotta admit that my enjoyable life stops at 20..
people always says uni life is the best time, i hv my own opinion for dat: it's not..
mayb it's coz of my course..
the only exception was my coursemates and the people i meet..
im stil having doubt for me choosing this path.. bio is stil better for me..
nevetheless, there's no point goin on and on twirlling around, i should juz put it down n stop bothering mum.. it's not fair to her.. i noe..
uni life has the worse effect on my health; while wat i conclude from this is dat i lack: self control, discipline and determination..
uni life anyone?? i'll exchange it for something with great value of money..
but i'll most probably regret later on.. haha..




i found my diaries when i was goin through my old stuffs..
childish, is wat i use to describe it.. hahahaha...
but i can see me growing up page by page; i've been on it for more than 5 years!! without me noticing..
why'd i stopped? i guess technology overcame it.. i had my laptop.. then there's blog..
but honestly, my diary pages are more real, i was true to myself..
im not sayin my blog posts aren't real, but rather there're some feelings that i kept concealed..
another thing that i notice is that there's more happiness between the diary pages those past years compared to now..
the phrase "growing up happily" seems like a fairytale after all, as problems come with age..

haha... here i am, complaining like an old grandma..
i should stop whining... i hate it too when ppl do dat..
i should stil keep some hopes..
i should concern more about my family and friends..
i should stop dreaming..
i should.....
i should...
i should.

i should start studying........!!!



note to self: i should start my diary entries again..





people don't always practice what they preach

3 comments:

Elynna said...

totally agree wif u...uni life is not tat easy at all...jia you la...

li yong said...

Totally get you feelings.
Haha college life wasn't much for me too. Guess it's the same for every course. Well, mine was worse, trust me. But you know, you'll miss it no matter what.

17: Wasted life away, wish I've worked harder.
18: Resentful, but with a dream.
19: Made a life changing decision, dreamed on.
20: Worked hard, dreamed on.
21: Worked hard, played moderately, dreamed on.
22: Still dreaming on. =)

crystal said...

mok: reali hard ar.... u jia you oso lor.. good luck on ur final year..!!

yong: i noe somehow i'll miss it, but mine is stil bad, i reali doubt urs was worse than mine..
haha.. dreaming on is not a bad thing, it's wat keeps us alive, striving..
good luck dreamin on n realizing it eventually, even if it doesn't work out, it's a dream after all..
dreaming on here too.. ^^