Monday, May 3, 2010

the end..?


my last paper dis sem is another 46 hours away...........



is dis 'the end'..?

my only feeling about my final dis time is dat im constantly trying to escape.. from wat i have no idea... even though it's comin so near until it's nearly in front of my eyes, im still running away...
ppl said that i'll get great marks even though i study last minute; well wat i feel is that i guess luck is not on my side dis time.. so im so keeping my fingers crossed dis time til they hurt...

ups n downs r essential to let someone grow..
n de ups n downs these few months r just so massive that i think i've totally shrank ...
totally unexpected... hmm...
i guess all of us were affected... we had sleepless nights......
but there's nothin else to do except pray.....




i guess my goal of making ppl happy had to wait..
my mood is stil recovering n i dunno when it'll recover fully...
but anyhow, life stil goes on...
my smile is getting dusty on the rack; i'll wear it on someday, whole day...
i'll recover......
i'll recover...........









i don't intend to make you who read my blog feeling down...
im reali sori....

enjoy ur life n think deeply before u act n don't regret...
there's nothin else more important than feeling happy even until when u cover up urselves to sleep at nite....

have a great nite, n sleep tight...
*stay happy*



我唯一开心的事:我已经没感觉了。。

No comments: