Wednesday, May 26, 2010

videos....

i juz realized that i din share de video that i did for our penang trip in my blog..
so here it is.......
time reali flies, it's already half a year d......







another one dat i wanted 2 share is our college's choir performance....
i reali reali had fun dis year.. we had great seniors n juniors.. (not that last year's not good..)
there's a new feeling dis time on stage compared 2 last year..
i had time 2 look at some of de members while singing; some of them were smiling.. those juniors remind me of "last year's me", n i cant help but notice that there's a change in me, n all of us....
my 1st piano performance on stage; sort of 'forced' to do it by mingtat n david.. but it reali was a great experience.. thanx guys...

there's Feseni every year.. ppl come n go...
but i wont forget those 2 years when i was on stage, singing out n performing after those hard days of training..
u guys gave me a great memory, both seniors n juniors, n also our beloved teacher n friend, Caroline;
i wont ever, ever forget this....



No comments: