Wednesday, April 15, 2009

finals comin!!

i had dis weird feeling down in my stomach... cant describe it, juz felt reali weird.. i think it has something 2 do wif my finals..
feeling stressed abt it.. reali wonder whether i can pass onot.. especially dynamics n MOM..
asked mum whether i've chose the wrong course... mum did encouraged me, told me not to pressure on myself..
juz dat i noe she had her hopes high on me.. she wont blame me if i did badly, but mayb i'll blame myself.. i cant bear 2 disappoint them.. let's hope dat im up to the challenge then..

it's a wonder y ppl wil feel so emo once they've slow down their pace, o rather, me la.. haha..
im the type who thinks a lot.. ppl around me dun noe this rite? haha... to them, i must hv been that blur blur girl that cant think clearly..
how i wish i can be as simple as i can, i dun wanna think so much oso.. sometimes my mind fly so faraway until i cant get it back.... that's when i started to get emo...
should stop, i reali should..

focus now.. i cant afford to fail anything..
ganbatte neh.....!!






我,不说,你明白吗?

No comments: