Saturday, April 25, 2009

dynamics...........

i think i juz failed my dynamics sub...
felt like cryin when i got de paper, i can say dat i cant do each n every question...
numb.. nothin 2 describe my feelings..
to think dat i stayed up til 5.30am to study dis, it's totally useless.. but it's part of my fault oso, i din reali pay attention n i din do my best...

juz felt reali sori to mum n dad.. haiz...
hopefully i can pass la.. dun wanna meet dat crazy lecturer again...


but, happy n "light".. dat's my feeling now.. haha.. something huge had juz came off my shoulders... dynamics - something terrible n nervous-maker..



huhu... i did something 2day.. haha.. if any1 of u reali read my blog, den u'll noe the truth to my status.. haha..
changed my status in facebook.. ==> in a relationship...
wah.. many comments.. haha.. juz wu liao wanna do something mah.. manatau so many ppl comment..
sori la.. haha.. bluff u all.. dat's not true.. stil single.. haha..
haiz... i oso hope im in a relationship la.... but stil....
everything is fated.. where's my DE ONE? hmm.. stil finding..



neway, think a lot during study n exam week..
been tryin 2 find ways 2 improve myself.. hopefully after camps of PM i'll have time to do wat i want during sem break...
1st i wanna continue to learn guitar, den if i hv time i wanna learn how 2 swim.. hehe..
there's de 2 major activities la.. provided i hv the free time..

now.. 4 more papers 2 go...!!
try my best la.. がんばって!!


i miss you malacca.....
i miss you sis...
i miss my family...






你是“他”吗?

3 comments:

Kepoh 8th college senior said...

totally understand about how u feel bout your dynamic paper. cos i have a subject which i might nid to retake again next sem. =(( ppl keep on telling me everything will be ok but i know this time, it's really not ok. =((((

anyway, i really thought u found your prince charming already. hahahaha! it's not even april fool girl... hahahaha!

enjoy your PM camp and hope u'll learn more from there. cheers!

x0x0,
Sze Yin

Anonymous said...

u join PM . then u goin to b really busy . I dont think u hv d time to do the thing u like also . dynamic ?! focus on ur next paper better . anyway , gd luck in ur exam and finding ur bf .



cheers,
路人甲

crystal said...

thx 8th college senior.. my prince charming is comin on his white horse.. at least i hope so.. haha..

路人甲:
mysterious... haha.. dunno who u r but thx neway.. good luck 2 u too..