Saturday, October 16, 2010

still there

hmmm... how 2 describe...
lyrics stating a few meanings...
it can be expressing one's determination to stay the same n stay true to themselves; even though gettin pressure n despised by others.. it's a "strong" lyrics if it's interpreted dis way..

another way of seeing this is seeing a weaker part in a person.. one is lost followin reality but not their dreams, in the end, they're stil at the crossroads, not knowing where to go..

my first 'completed' english lyrics..
which way are u seeing this lyrics?



still there

standing at the crossroads
even though there's no one to light my way home
fallin endlessly
in a trance, im lost within me

crazy as it seems
standing by reality as they chase away their dreams
heartbeat gettin strong
wonderin, whether i did wrong

how can i
reach out to someone who cares
somehow just isn't there
i know, i know, i know that
you know, you know, you know
im fine
im fine?

listen i
tried my best to change my way
no matter what you say
i know, i know, i know that
people, will stay, the same
that's that
im still there

i know, i know, i know that
you ain't, gettin, me goin
your way
i am
stil there

No comments: