Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hectic week~~~

huh..............................................
a gasp of air taken..........
at last... 'SOME' hectic week.......

1st wif one of my lecturer.. i think im banned by him, he hates us.. haiz... but it's my fault oso, so cant blame anybody.. so MT, dun wori too much about it...
it was kinda devastating... no point crying over spilled milk though...

next wif my ODE test.......
i dunno wat to expect n wat i expect is 'bad'.....
any regrets, u may ask.. i cant reali say anything, did i do my best? but i did did my best on the last minute.. so...................
again, devastating... im kinda lost for words now, 'devastating' seems like the best word to describe my life....

it's coz of ode test that made me reali reali think that mayb i should have considered changing course.. i aint made for this.. with my stupid pea brain i cant go far anywhere in this, to make things even worse, i had my stupid laziness following me all around....!! get rid of it please!!! haiz..
will i do better in another path?? i dun wanna disappoint my mum n dad........... -.-


another hectic thing, HE presentation.......
dis i must say sorry to 'kid' coz he reali step up n did it even though he's so busy.. sorry for insisting............
my hands were practically shaking so badly when i was presenting..
my frens thought i can do well up at the stage, but it's juz waaaay crooked frm the truth; i have stage fright.. can i overcome it? i reali hope so...


my sis told me im always on cloud nine, but it's not that im happy all de time; it's coz of it seems like im always floating around, not focusing n blurring..
thx sis for showing me how wrong i am..
i should have paid more attention, n not ignoring...
i was having so many things on my mind that they're obscuring my view; where i cant see that she has her problems too.. the world doesn't rotate around me, i was too self-obsessed..
anyhow, it was quite some few sad days, after having a row with my sis... or rather being scolded by her..
i stil love her, she juz wants the best for me....



my hectic week has ended...
more to come??!
let me rest a while 1st...........




good nite everyone....
have a great day!!!
not forgetting to ~smile~!! ^.^




*the world doesn't revolve around you*

No comments: