Monday, April 5, 2010

~over the rainbow~

many things happened... sad things..
how can i start...?
but there's no point sayin wat had happened, so i wont start...
my previous blog may give u a hint..


sometimes things happens so fast u dun even realise it..
for now.. it's my last week for my 4th semester..
my fren said that we started the sem copying answers and ended up copying during this last week oso.. haha.. funny yet sad.... =P

PD to do, english presentation to prepare, critical thinking presentation's nerves; my eye check up appointment which costs me a 'blue paper' with the number 50 on it..
then our electronics lecturer come up with something bizarre: tutorial passing up ( this involves major copying work ) and test during nite time...
he's killing us... i noe he plans to do that....
wat to do..? we spent our time copying all the work so he wans us to copy til we die...
this lecturer has a heart of stone, i tell u...

my 2nd year coming to an end..... cant find the words to describe my feelings, as i myself dun even know wat's dat feeling down my stomach at the moment... ( definitely not hunger.. =P )
i'll stil try my best to go on....

actually im in a hurry 2 copy my tutorial right now.. haha.. but somehow cant find the drive to start doing it...
i better start now, so i'll continue my blog next time soon...



决定了, 吗?

2 comments:

娴~sean said...

u seem so down..then i shud emo like u cos im also copy the answer...hehe...cum on,cheer up^^

crystal said...

haha.. im not sad lar......
juz dunno how 2 describe my feelings..
dun u think when u're in an air-cond room, listening to slow songs, u'll feel a bit down.. dunno how 2 describe de feeling..
it's like somehow, u breath slower.. haha...
aiz.. i crazy d lar... hvnt finish copyin oso.. die d.. =P