Tuesday, July 7, 2009

start of something new... (part 1)

im officially a senior now.. haha..

wow.. a lot of things had happen during this 2 months.. n i mean A WHOLE LOT of them...

1stly, i've been away frm home for 1 month to prepare for MHS - Minggu Haluansiswa 09/10.. camps n kursus, preparation, n de week itself took us 1 month.. it was hard to leave home so early compared to others ( my frens had gatherins without me.. *-* )..
but.. after all these had finished, i think it's worth it.. coz i had learned a lot.. a lot... de experience was indescribable..

during my secondary skul times, i was de one standing n hiding behind, i avoided ppl as much as possible, naturally i din join many activities then, so leadership n project-handling was way beyond my thought..
it's only when i went to NS dat some changes are seen in me.. i was gettin more courage n speakin out more..
form 6, to me, was one of the best experience in my life, havin all my best frens wif me..

n now.. frm 1st year in uni til becomin a PM, im gettin more mature in thinking.. hopefully it's not too late la.. =P
sometimes i reali envy those who can see further n those who are more mature.. reali hope that i can be like dat someday n not so shortsighted..
being a PM taught me a lot.. it was reali a mind-opening experience.. n i made lots of new frens.. i've learned dat de 'world is out there'.. haha..
the world doesn't evolve around me, it's full of ppl, each of them wif different personalities n attitude.. being around them makes me see things in a whole new perspective..
it's good.. but bad in a way.. i felt dat im starting to stop believing fully of one's goodness, means that i'll hv doubt in ppl.. which was different frm wat i believe last time - an immature thinking about everyone is kind n good.. in other words, im starting to see reality..

it's hard.. n i noe dat everyone is not perfect, me myself is definitely not perfect.. im stil learning how 2 overcome my weakness, stil learning wat is my weakness, stil learning to do my best, stil learning to have better attitude.. learning, learning n learning...

huh.. at last MHS is over..... it's been a tough week for all of us PMs.. wanted to complain, but i noe dat there are a lot of them, PMs dat were more tired n contributed a whole lot more than me.. so no complains.. =)
hopefully wat i did during the whole week is satisfactory, n din make anyone unhappy..
oh ya.. PMs had their own envelopes for the juniors to make comments.. i had good comments, but there's this one particular comment - 'i think u are selfish'.. juz this line..
it was a bit disappointing lor.. but im wondering wat i reali did for someone to make dis comment.. stil wonderin til now.. mayb i am selfish, but i reali hope to noe, in wat sense.. so dat i can improve myself.. but for now, since i may not noe de answer, i'll try to be better lar.. so dat i wont have regrets..

okie gotta sleep now..




to be continued.....

1 comment:

mok said...

totally agree wif u...after entering uni...everythg is changed...i tend to join more activity n more talkactive d....sometimes i oso being choose as a leader..but being a leader is a tough job..so im glad tat my fren alw help m n some even suggest m to b the leader.i know im not a good leader but i alw do my best...so same as u...add oil lo