Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011?

the new year, 2011 hvnt dawned on me yet....
dunno y....

what's the feeling of goin thru a year without any prominent events?
bored? disappointed? dunno......

a lot of things that i've planned din go rite..
guitar class for example...


if only i can find a way to get rid of my laziness!!!


got my results.. happy with it coz i got more than i deserved..
after going out wif my ji muis later then i realised i hvnt been trying hard enough..
(pao, it's u.. hehe.. great results btw, congrats ya.. ^^)
what have i been doing these two years previously??
slacking and playing all the way?
i reali should step up though.. there's not much time for me to grow up; mentally i mean, physically not reali possible..

thus, changing to be better in every way i can..
for a start, not neglecting veges in meals.. hopefully can get healthier..



goin home was always a new experience for me; despite the old home n same ppl..
my short 3 weeks holidays were great as usual..
it amazes me juz how simple happiness can be..
a simple joke; a simple laugh; a simple meal; a simple moment; many more..
my family will always be my greatest treasure..
and God will always be my greatest guide thru life..



another simple happiness guidance:
enjoy every moment u have while u still have breath..
it's a blessing to be alive..





somehow, i missed seeing sky full of stars..
my wish for 2011: a nite on the beach, enjoying the sky full of stars..

No comments: