Tuesday, September 15, 2009

it's goin nowhere...

again, another realization...... frm a video on youtube...
very, very touching.......

it's not all about me, the center is not me, n im tired of myself juz saying 'me, me and me' all the time....
it's about people around you, the ones u care about, the ones that cares about u, those who are significant to u, those who are juz there for u, n those who need u to be there for them...

wat can i do, im stil de immature-self.. how i wish i can grow up in juz one day, suddenly achiving self-actualization..
pretending to be some1 im not, pretending to be a know-it-all, but in the end, im juz nobody, juz like dat..
n being a nobody, somehow it scares me.. dat's y i pretend, or did i??
im scared of losing... losing the ones i love, my family...

watching the video, i felt a sudden throb in my heart, somehow it's about my grandma, i miss her.. dat's y i did something unlike me... i called home suddenly juz now, heard her voice thru the phone... after hanging up, my tears came down.. i dont noe y, it juz happened....

guess i reali should be more grateful for wat i have and to treasure those around me...




PS: i reali love my family..................






你不会发现我的存在。。

2 comments:

SooWay said...

jia you la, i think i understand ur feeling, bcoz i always have the same situation also... haiz, but sometimes we really dont have any other choices, we can only force ourselves to face and solve all of this... jia u la, i knw u can de...

crystal said...

haiz.. soo way, u seldom so serius de wor... haha..
thx lar.. u must jia you oso lo.. dun lose ur real funny self.. hehe..
all de best..!!