Monday, November 3, 2008

incomin....!!!! exams.......!!!!

oh gosh.........................................................
dis is not good... dis is sooooo not good man..!!
i spent 90% of my study week doin nothing!! well not practically nothin.. games n tv shows la..
haiz... extremely disappointed in u man.. crystal see.......

dunno wat got into my head, i actually 4got to bring back all my books frm mlk when i came bc to college..!! my books finally got into my head when i was at de front gate of my college..
at dat time i was reali goin crazy.. n i mean REALI crazy... guess sis saw dat i was on the verge of crying so she din say anything.. thanx 2 her i manage to calm down n called mum..
as i imagined, she nagged.. but as usual, mum n dad settled my problem.. i reali owed them.. soooo much..

tmr's de 1st exam paper.. m reali scared of wat's comin... fears of not getting good results settin in.. mum had high hopes on me.. i noe.. although she always says dat it's okie.. mum reali din put any pressure on me.. it's juz dat i noe wat are her hopes frm me... dat's wat makes me stressed..
mum.. hopefully i wont let u down la... tryin my best here.. TRYIN to try my best......

k...... gotta try harder now.. now goin 2 sleep.. haha.. research says dat we need 7 hours of sleep everyday..!! so make sure not less n more.. haha..

nite every1.. good luck 2 all my frens takin exam!!!!!!!
jia you!!!
=)

No comments: